- All structural components and joints are fastened with screws and silicone (not staples)
- Continuous door and sidelight sills provide additional structural integrity
- Steel deadbolt and top hinge security plates reduce forced entry and guard against door panel sagging
- Adjustable Can-Am sill provides superior water and air infiltration ratings
- Full composite sub-sill ensures a lifetime of service
- Multiple door and sidelight options allow for custom design to suit almost any application
- High quality, steel, five knuckle, ball bearing hinges, available in a variety of finishes
Entryway System Typical Combinations
- Single door (left or right hinge)
- Single door with one sidelight (left or right sidelight, left or right hinge)
- Single door with two sidelights (left or right hinge)
- Double door (left door active or right door active, inactive door hinged with floating astragal)
- Double door with two sidelights (left door active or right door active, inactive door hinged with floating astragal)
- Garden door (left door active or right door active, left or right hinge, fixed door inoperable)
Out-Swing Panel Options & Features
- 24 gauge, rust resistant, galvanized steel skins provide enhanced durability and dent resistance
- Steel skins are fastened with a j-bend to prevent them from peeling
- Stiles and rails are constructed from 100% knot-free, finger-joint pine
- Environmentally friendly urethane foam core insulates the door from both sound and temperature transfer
- High performance smooth or woodgrain fiberglass skins are made of compression-moulded fiberglass that is ten times stronger than steel to provide superior security and durability, and guaranteed not crack, split, swell, warp, rust or dent
- Deep embossed smooth or woodgrain panels create beautiful shadow lines and the look of a real wood door at a fraction of the price
- Constructed with waterproof composite stiles and rails, guaranteed not to rot
- Laminated veneer lumber stiles run down each side for added structure
- Full length internal wood lock block with steel reinforcement to prevent thermal bow and provide added security
- Environmentally friendly polyurethane foam core makes fiberglass doors six times more energy efficient than wood doors
- Unfinished finger-joint pine
- Vinyl wrapped finger-joint pine
- Smooth composite
- Woodgrain composite
- Wash using a soft cloth or ordinary-handled soft bristle brush.
- For difficult to remove dirt and stains such as topsoil, lithium grease, crayon, felt-tip pen, caulking, lipstick, grass, bubble gum, mold and mildew: use the readily available household cleansers on the suggested list below. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions on cleansers.
- Do not use mildly abrasive cleaners such as Ajax®, Bon Ami®, etc. These or any abrasive materials could have a negative effect on the surface of glass and window frames.
- Do not use cleansers containing aggressive organic solvents because they could affect the surface appearance of the vinyl. Examples of such cleansers are chlorine bleach, liquid grease remover, nail polish remover and furniture polish/cleansers.
- Follow exterior surface cleaning instructions for all exterior screens. Interior mounted screens can be vacuumed with a soft brush attachment or wiped with a soap and water solution. Use caution when removing and handling insect screens. Torn insect screens or bent screen bars are not covered by warranty.
- An easy way to clean an insect screen is to remove it and lay it down on a flat surface. Apply a cleaning solution to the screen and let it soak for a minute. Then, rinse the screen using a low-pressure spray, such as a garden hose.
- Apply a mild soap or vinegar-based cleaner to the glass, by spraying or using a clean, grit-free cloth or sponge saturated with cleaning solution. Avoid using ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners, which can cause streaking. Be careful not to damage glazing, frame finish, wood components or insulating unit seals by overgenerous application of cleaners.