Easy to operate and highly durable Novatech mini-blinds are a great way to let light in during the day while ensuring absolute privacy at any moment. Novatech’s mini-blinds are now available in two colours in order to suit any décor.
Available in white or satin gray:
Transoms and Sidelites
|Novatech Patio Doors can be configured to suit your needs. With Sidelites and Transoms that are built directly into the frame, whether made of PVC or aluminum, our Patio doors offer an exceptional degree of water resistance.|
|Choose the Signature handle available in various finishes:|
brass, antique brass, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, brushed chrome, and brushed antique pewter.
|A large selection of colors is available on demand.|
To learn more about all the options available for each product, please consult the complete table of options.
To learn more about technical details, please consult the brochure.
- Wash using a soft cloth or ordinary-handled soft bristle brush.
- For difficult to remove dirt and stains such as topsoil, lithium grease, crayon, felt-tip pen, caulking, lipstick, grass, bubble gum, mold and mildew: use the readily available household cleansers on the suggested list below. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions on cleansers.
- Do not use mildly abrasive cleaners such as Ajax®, Bon Ami®, etc. These or any abrasive materials could have a negative effect on the surface of glass and window frames.
- Do not use cleansers containing aggressive organic solvents because they could affect the surface appearance of the vinyl. Examples of such cleansers are chlorine bleach, liquid grease remover, nail polish remover and furniture polish/cleansers.
- Follow exterior surface cleaning instructions for all exterior screens. Interior mounted screens can be vacuumed with a soft brush attachment or wiped with a soap and water solution. Use caution when removing and handling insect screens. Torn insect screens or bent screen bars are not covered by warranty.
- An easy way to clean an insect screen is to remove it and lay it down on a flat surface. Apply a cleaning solution to the screen and let it soak for a minute. Then, rinse the screen using a low-pressure spray, such as a garden hose.
- Apply a mild soap or vinegar-based cleaner to the glass, by spraying or using a clean, grit-free cloth or sponge saturated with cleaning solution. Avoid using ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners, which can cause streaking. Be careful not to damage glazing, frame finish, wood components or insulating unit seals by overgenerous application of cleaners.