Low Profile Fixed Features
- Multi-chamber, low profile extrusion to maximize visible glass area
- Ideal for architectural curved shapes
- Width – minimum 16”, maximum 72”, available in 1/16” increments
- Height – minimum 16”, maximum 76”, available in 1/16” increments
- (sizes below or above min/max may be available – contact dealer for details)
|Glazing||Energy Rating||U-Factor||Visible Transmittance||Solar Heat Gain Coefficient|
|3mm CG 80/70 / Clear / 80/70 Foam||50||0.89||0.57||0.51|
|3mm CG 80/70 / Clear / 80/70||48||0.95||0.63||0.51|
|3mm Clear / CG80/70 Foam||41||1.54||0.70||0.61|
|3mm Clear / CG80/70||40||1.60||0.70||0.61|
|3mm Clear / Sungate 400 Foam||40||1.57||0.68||0.59|
|3mm PPG Clear/SB60/SB60||40||0.89||0.51||0.34|
|3mm PPG Clear/SG400||38||1.65||0.68||0.59|
|3mm Clear / Sungate 400||38||1.62||0.68||0.59|
|3mm PPG SG400/Clear||36||1.65||0.68||0.50|
|3mm CG70/36 / Clear Foam||28||1.44||0.61||0.34|
|3mm PPG SB60/SG400||27||1.49||0.61||0.35|
|3mm PPG Clear/SB70XL||27||1.47||0.56||0.33|
|3mm CG70/36 / Clear||27||1.49||0.61||0.34|
|3mm CG62/27 / Clear Foam||23||1.42||0.54||0.24|
|3mm CG62/27 / Clear||22||1.48||0.54||0.24|
|3mm PPG SB70XL/Clear||22||1.47||0.56||0.24|
- Wash using a soft cloth or ordinary-handled soft bristle brush.
- For difficult to remove dirt and stains such as topsoil, lithium grease, crayon, felt-tip pen, caulking, lipstick, grass, bubble gum, mold and mildew: use the readily available household cleansers on the suggested list below. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions on cleansers.
- Do not use mildly abrasive cleaners such as Ajax®, Bon Ami®, etc. These or any abrasive materials could have a negative effect on the surface of glass and window frames.
- Do not use cleansers containing aggressive organic solvents because they could affect the surface appearance of the vinyl. Examples of such cleansers are chlorine bleach, liquid grease remover, nail polish remover and furniture polish/cleansers.
- Follow exterior surface cleaning instructions for all exterior screens. Interior mounted screens can be vacuumed with a soft brush attachment or wiped with a soap and water solution. Use caution when removing and handling insect screens. Torn insect screens or bent screen bars are not covered by warranty.
- An easy way to clean an insect screen is to remove it and lay it down on a flat surface. Apply a cleaning solution to the screen and let it soak for a minute. Then, rinse the screen using a low-pressure spray, such as a garden hose.
- Apply a mild soap or vinegar-based cleaner to the glass, by spraying or using a clean, grit-free cloth or sponge saturated with cleaning solution. Avoid using ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners, which can cause streaking. Be careful not to damage glazing, frame finish, wood components or insulating unit seals by overgenerous application of cleaners.